6 Bed + 4 Bath + 2 Cars Duplex: - Concept House Plan Set
Our Duplex House Plan: 248DUSkillion
This House Plan Set is designed to help you with quotes and pricing or even create your own design ideas. You can use our Skillion 6 bedroom Duplex Design for building, or use it as a guide to creating your own 6 bedroom Duplex Design Skillion floor plan.
You can also upgrade to full construction plans or request modifications to our plan through us, or use our plan as a starting point with your own draftsman.
- 6 Bedrooms Duplex Design Skillion Roof Style
- Large Living Areas
- 2 Family Size Kitchens
- 4 Bathrooms + 2 Garages
- 3 x 3 Country Duplex Plan
- Covered Alfresco Patio
- Width : 14.5 meters ( 47' Foot 9" Inches )
- Length : 17.4 meters ( 57' Foot 3" Inches )
- Total Area : 245.2 m2 ( 2640 Sq. Foot )
Preliminary Set Of Plans Includes:
- Builders Concept Elevations Plans in Dimensioned Australian Metric Sizes
- Builders Concept Floor Plan in Dimensioned Australian Metric Sizes
- Builders Concept Elevations Plans in Dimensioned USA Feet & Inches Sizes
- Builders Concept Floor Plan in Dimensioned USA Feet & Inches Sizes
- 3D Front Render
- 2D Floor Plan
- Copyright release to use plan for building
- Copyright Release for building
- Sent to you in PDF Format
Full Architectural Concept Home Plans includes detailed floor plan and elevation plans
Professionally Designed Construction Plans Includes:
The floor plan shows the layout and size of all rooms including the living room, kitchen, bath. It also shows the placement of doors, windows, kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures.
Exterior elevations from all sides.
3D Front Render
So, you can see the finished home look.
2D Floor Plan
So, you can see the home layout.
Copyright release to use plan for building.
Why Buy Our Permit Set Of Plans?
Our customers are satisfied or very satisfied with the reliability of our products :
- Ideal for quoting from builders before moving onto full construction plans
- Ideal as a starting point before sitting down with the draftsman
- Ideal for using to create your own ideas
- Ideal for builders to use on web sites
- Ideal for builders to meet with clients and make modifications to suit client needs
- Ideal for meeting with councils to see if they will accept the concept layout, before submitting for approval.
- Saves time staring at a blank piece of paper as a starting point
- Saves you time and money
- Stunning Affordable Home Designs
- Designs from leading designers
- No worry about breaching copyright
- Great New Designs
- Instant Download
- Digital Book to use on all computers
If you own the concept plans, you have a major advantage when shopping for a builder.
As you can get several builders to compete or bid for the job and get the best possible price.
This will normally save you many thousands of dollars, compared to using the builders plans as he owns the copyright on his own plans, and it illegal to have other builders bid on his design.
So you are open to legal action for breach of copyright. This can even happen years after the home is complete.
Where as if you own the concept plans, this saves all that risks.
We have found most builders prefer you to supply the concept plans only, and they supply the full construction plans using your concept plans as a draft design.
The reason is because of buying power.
They normally are affiliated with a number of building material suppliers, and will draw the final construction drawings to meet there building specifications.
All though you will have final say on the building material, they will have a base building specifications that they get the best price for.
The building specifications are an important group of documents which forms part of the building contract.
The specifications can change from builder to builder and from one city to another depending on availability.
When getting a builder to bid on your concept plans, you should always ask for a building specifications sheet of building material that they have included in the quote
Owner Builder or DIY Builder
An owner builder is also best to have concept plans drawn before moving onto full construction plans.
As an owner builder you can use the concept plans to send to building material suppliers and tradesman to get quotes before moving to full construction plans.
Our concept plans are detailed with full plan dimensions so they can quote it fully.
This means as an owner builder you will know the full costs of construction with in a few weeks, and if the project will meet your budget.
If you are over budget you can make the necessary changes, before having the full construction plans drawn saving you time and money.
Also having the full construction costs means you can approach the bank with confidence, knowing that you can finish the home completely.
- We give 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of our products.
- If there are any problems we will fully refund your money.
- We guarantee the items we sell are as described & pictured
- Every effort is made to provide you with 100% accurate description
- We are committed to complete customer satisfaction
- In case of any questions or problems please contact us by e-mail
Skillion Roof Duplex Design 6 Bed + 4 Bath + 2 Cars House Plans :248duSkillion
Buy this concept plan and get an option to upgrade to pre-drawn full construction plans for only $595.00
Normal price $1295.00
What's Included in working drawings Upgrade
- 3D Front Render
- Floor Plan Render
- Floor Plan fully detailed
- Elevations Plan fully detailed
- Building Section fully detailed
- Bracing Plans
- Electrical Plans
- Copyright release to build
For Custom changes/modifications to this plan
Buy this concept plan and then you will receive our detailed concept plan along with an easy to follow custom change form (note: your concept plan price will be discounted off the custom design price).